Beagle

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Fri Jan 19 03:58:52 UTC 2007

Gene Heskett wrote:
> You are saying in effect then, that it is disabled for root?  That
> seems very counterproductive when its root that might have the most
> use of that info.

The point is that if you run your system as root you are far outside
the standard and recommended way of using a *nix box and you should be
totally prepared to go it alone when it comes to anything not working.

I do think that if you are running as root that you have far more
things to worry about than whether beagle indexes your files or
SELinux does insidious things behind your back.

water, taken in moderation, cannot hurt anybody.
    -- mark twain