vmware

thierry itty thierry.itty at besancon.org
Fri Jan 19 17:14:53 UTC 2007

I had some basic apps running quite fine with wine (even so-called
multimedia) but of course it doesn't mean everything will be ok
vmware (the free server version) is a very good solution, of course, but
as Claude says, you'd better have the related hardware. dual-core
processor and ram by gb is quite mandatory
If the windows apps can fit in an xp, you could avoid a w2k3 license
good luck