How NSA access was built into Windows

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 03:46:33 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-01-18 at 16:28 -0500, taharka wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> On Thu, 2007-01-18 at 20:41 +0000, John Bowden wrote:
> <snip>
> > True but common decency should be enough to stop torture. What is a
> > uniform? Camouflage and regimental paraphernalia, black head scarf and
> > bierd?
>
> Depends on whether you consider war/conflict common decency eh? What is
> a uniform? Easy, designated wear by any country's military forces.
> Particularly, designated wear when said military forces are engaged in
> combat.

You'll love this one taharka. One of the main reasons for Jewish
circumcision was that way back when, men found in battles naked. If you
accepted circumcision you couldn't very well change sides in a battle.
Tough it out to win or die. So, when W talks about "cut and run", he is
clearly clueless. No way to run if you were prominently cut in that
fashion!! <grins hugely> Just thought you'd want to know that ort of
history. Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net