How NSA access was built into Windows

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Sat Jan 20 21:13:09 UTC 2007

On Sat January 20 2007 2:42 pm, David Boles wrote:
> BTW. Note the tagline.  ;-)

It's nice Mr. Boles, that you are positioning yourself as a man
of reason, and of humor. You are entitled to believe whatever
you like on the subject I raised, and you're even entitled to
make a royal ass of yourself in the process of making your
points, which is what you've been doing. This did not win you
any points in anyone's book, I would guess. So, if you were
trying to score points, or shut people up, or whatever it is you
wanted to do by calling folks idiots and related expletives, you
failed utterly. There have been many voices raised here,
including some with some fairly impressive security credentials,
and even one participant from the Government agency that's in
the subject line - to lump the collective words of the
participants of this thread in one categorization ("it was
fud" - "no one was really answering any of the questions") is
still a problem you have - you have a problem, not all the other
folk who chose to say something without lacing their posts with
personal attacks on others. You now admit you're no selinux
expert, yet, you have spent several days engaging in your
vitriol, something I've seen you do before, on other occasions,
in other threads.

There are well over a thousand people who read this list, Mr.
Boles - please tell us all why even one of us should listen to
anything you have to say...
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, Md, USA