How NSA access was built into Windows

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Sat Jan 20 22:28:41 UTC 2007

On Sat January 20 2007 5:04 pm, David Boles wrote:
> Have a nice day.
I'm sorry that you're so anxious to score points. That's the
tone, even without the expletives, of this last post. But I'll
try one more reply in kind to several of the issues you raised.

While the article about Windows turned out to be old, there have
been some links posted about that issue in this debate - did you
read those? There's been no definitive resolution of the
original questions that were raised at the time in that article.

I asked a simple question, remember? It didn't
involve "speculation or worry" - it was a question.

I'm afraid you're stilling glossing over several contributions to
the discussion by list members known for their  expertise in
security matters - perhaps you don't know who they are.

And finally, you assume I started off knowing nothing about
Selinux. Quite the contrary - I even made the point along the
way that I use Selinux and have posted bug reports about it.
I've spent considerable time on the web reading about Selinux -
here's a couple of bookmarks for you in case you haven't come
across them:

http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/
http://selinux.sourceforge.net/resources.php3
--