Ekiga in FC6 is old!

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at rogers.com
Mon Jan 22 16:51:19 UTC 2007

Hello Everyone,

I just noticed that a new version of Ekiga has been released (2.0.4 on
2007/01/21), but FC6 is still running 2.0.2.  I use Ekiga _a lot_, so I
could really use the bug fixes in the new release.

I tried creating a bugzilla report to request an upgrade to the package,
but bugzilla kept saying I had to choose a component even though there
was nothing to choose.  Maybe I'm doing it wrong (though I've created
bug reports before without any problems).

So, what to do?  How do I go about asking for an upgrade to the ekiga
package in FC6?

Regards,

Ranbir

--