Change Document Format from Letter to A4

Ian Mortimer ian at physics.uq.edu.au
Tue Jan 23 03:35:30 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-01-22 at 14:34 +0000, Mark Knoop wrote:

> Then it looks like acroread doesn't obey your locale settings. The OP
> on this thread is using evince.

acroread doesn't seem to obey any settings and doesn't (as far as I can
tell) provide any way to save printer settings.  We get all sorts of
weird default paper sizes from acroread (but never the correct one).

If somebody's found a way to set a default paper size (and other default
printing options) in acroread, I'd be pleased to hear about it.