New FC6 Installation DVD released

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Wed Jan 24 15:52:43 UTC 2007

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:

>>> Footnote was missing. Was this the i586/i686 issue?
>>>

>> This only concerns bugfixes that have been released in the
>> updates-repository for FC6, so no changes to anaconda, and thus not
>> fixing the i586/i686 issue.
>
> Actually, this problem is fixed in the respin according to the
> announcement through a update in yum.
>
> See http://fedoraunity.org/news-archives/core-6-re-spin-20070111
>
> Rahul

This bug seems to disagree:

http://bugs.fedoraunity.org/re-spin-bugs/3

Comparing the original installation media to the updates repository and
the Re-Spin ISO contents, I only find the original anaconda-11.1.1.3-1.

As far as I know, we have not particularly inserted anaconda-11.2.0.7-1
from development. Maybe in the future, we could.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen