Getting Fox News to work with Firefox

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Fri Jan 26 14:35:43 UTC 2007

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007, Dotan Cohen wrote:

> As soon as Microsoft rereleases IE for Linux this will cease to be a
> linux/windows issue. The fact is that there is no working web browser
> for linux.

 	$DEITY how I wanted to flame the hell out of this idiotic comment.
But I'll refrain and say that I have three working web browsers on my FC5
box; Firefox, Opera and Dillo.  Konquerer is installed as well as all
kinds of other stuff but I don't use them.  I don't need to as there isn't
anything that doesn't work.