Getting people to say nice things about Microsoft

Les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Fri Jan 26 19:26:02 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-01-26 at 08:58 -0500, Claude Jones wrote:
BIG SNIP!!
> OK - what made me climb on that soapbox????

Hey, Claude, it was a good climb, and pretty much matches my own
thoughts, except I do (occasionally?) bash MS.
The software bully has cost me many good hours out of my life and many
good photos, articles and so forth when it would crash, two times
erasing the backup disk.  Not nice!!  Yes, I know, unmount or move the
backup, but a slip at the wrong time, especially with MS can be fatal,
and my memory is not what it used to be.

Regards,
Les H