kernel BUG at lib/kernel_lock.c:83! - 2.6.19-1.2895.fc6

Albert Graham agraham at g-b.net
Mon Jan 29 20:17:22 UTC 2007

Guys,

I'm simply reporting this "kernel bug", it seems that whenever NVidia
drivers are loaded and there's a problem everyone automatically "blames"
Nvidia for it, and in my experience, Nvidia drivers are very very rarely
the cause of such problems. I've been using NVidia drivers since  FC1
(and actually RH 7.1) with very little problems.

Also, some of these bugs are really hard to reproduce or completely
unpredictable, just look out some of my previous posts with and without
tainted kernels.

As for your useless "tainted" responses, I'm afraid falls on deaf ears,
if you cannot see the "usefulness" of my posts, please don't respond to
them.

Albert.

p.s. shouldn't you be posting in plain text  and not html :)