Problem accessing some https sites

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Jan 31 13:41:39 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 31 January 2007 13:02, Anne Wilson wrote:

> The usual suspects are javascript, flash, activeX.  I'd start by checking
> javascript settings.  Oh yes, and some such sites need popups available.

One more thing I've remembered.  I used to have Mozilla set to only display
graphics from the originating site, and I saw something similar to what you
describe.  Banks, and many others, sometimes use external urls to deliver the
graphics, so that setting had to be changed.  What I did was to allow all
graphics, load the site, note where the graphics loaded from, then make an
exception rule for that site before switching back to the original setting.

HTH

Anne