problems recording DVD

Martin Marques martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar
Wed Jan 31 22:23:25 UTC 2007

John Wendel escribió:

> I think your formatting software is broken!
>
> I don't usually try to format DVD+RW media since it doesn't need to be
> formatted. DVD-RW needs to be formatted.

Ahhhh. Are you sure? I think it's the oposite.

> Have you tried K3B (the best DVD burning software for Linux)? It will do
> whatever formatting is required automagically.

Well, it all started with k3b not formating my DVD+RW, and then I went
to the command line.

BTW, did you know that when to tell k3b to format a DVD it executes
dvd+rw-format -lead-out /dev/dvd?

--
select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar' AS email;
Martín Marqués          |   Programador, DBA