[Fwd: Re: Disk space for FC6]

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jan 1 11:37:52 UTC 2007

Tim:

edwardspl at ita.org.mo:
> So, how many Disk space ( MB / GB ) do you want to use for /tmp ?

Depends on what you do with the computer.  In my case, I left about 10
gigs, so I can create images for burning dual-layer DVDs.  On another
box with just a CD burner, I had a 1 gig partition.  If all you did that
might want lots of temp space was graphic imaging, you might only want
to bother with a few hundred megs.

I read messages from the public lists.