What is $Microsoft doing now ??

I forwarded two emails using Thunderbird to the email addresses below, along with a number of other people, that went through.
I went to postmaster.msn.com and could not find, Reason 550 Command.
All that was in the email was a Link to *http://patriotfiles.org/civilizationcalls.htm**
*
What is Msn pulling ?? is it they don't accept emails from Thunderbird ??

Jim
These email addresses are good email addresses.

<larry hotmail com>
   (reason: 550 Command rejected for policy reasons. For troubleshooting information, go to http://postmaster.msn.com)
<lyn msn com>
   (reason: 550 Command rejected for policy reasons. For troubleshooting information, go to http://postmaster.msn.com)
The email addresses are good email addresses.