What is $Microsoft doing now ??

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jan 1 19:59:49 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-01-01 at 14:59 +0000, Anne Wilson wrote:
> Do you really mean that all the emails contained was that one link?
> If so, I'd guess that spam filtering took them out.

It's kind of unusual to get an error message back when spam filtering
takes exception to a message.

I wonder if the original poster had a look at the page the rejection
notice mentions:  <http://postmaster.msn.com>

Chances are it's something other than just a link in a message that's a
trigger (the poster's ISP, the poster's IP - if they use their own SMTP
server, etc.).

I suppose there's also the possibility that they may have posted to
someone before, and the recipient's hit the "this is junk mail" button
thinking that it'll just hide something they weren't interested in, not
knowing that it also files a junk mail report.

I read messages from the public lists.