Re: difficult rpm problem

joe said...

You have a couple of good suggestions on fixing this; I'm more worried about how it happened. There's no
Did you delete something manually? Did you install or upgrade something
using "nodeps" or "force"?

Good luck, this is a fun thing to resolve ;-)

<Joe

well I never install with nodeps or force.  Lately i've only been installing with fedoras package management system.  So I have no idea how this happened.