Re: Cursor problems when running FC6 with Radeon driver in dual head mode.

I'm having the exact same problem, running FC6. Just found the SWcursor fix
today, and got the trail of squares.

I haven't found the solution yet, but I can tell you it's not Fedora-specific
(at least the first problem isn't). I had the floating square when I was running
Zenwalk (slackware-based) before Fedora.