totally off topic email question

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Jan 3 03:32:57 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 02 January 2007 21:42, Ed Greshko wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:
>> Humm, she's been using OE I believe, I've seen the emails sitting
>> onscreen on the other box.
>>
>> I have the old drive connected here, so I can look it over to
>> determine this, but I'd need to know where I'd find it on that drive.
>> Its xp-sp2 on that drive I have here.
>
>Did you follow the instructions here:
>
>http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/mailplus/pop/pop-14.html

No, and I don't think they will either although I did print the page for
them.  I don't think they have the POP!Plus service, but just the routine
one served by the webmail agents.  And in reading between the lines
there, it needs the deluxe service.

Thanks for the link, Ed, we'll try anything.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)