Custom DVD

Hello!

If I put FC6-CDx-*.iso somewhere in the network available via nfs, I can load from 1-st CD-disk, select installation method NFS and enter path to this isos. All ok. But if I put 5 iso-files on the DVD and try to install from my own DVD, installer can't found packages.

Why I want such DVD?
If you have DVD on destination computer, installation will be easy.
If you don't have DVD on destination computer - you can write ISO-s to CD and install FC from CD.

Is anybody can help me with this problem?

WBR, Peter (Zebar) Astakhov

--
Начальник отдела информационных систем и телекоммуникаций
ЗАО "Элинар-Бройлер"

Peter Astakhov
Registered Linux user #349343