Re: Custom DVD

Астахов Петр wrote:
В письме от Срд, 03 Янв 2007, 17:53 Mark Haney пишет:
skipped
The only thing I am not clear about is how you plan on getting the CD
isos off the DVD if the client computer doesn't have a dvd drive?

For example.
You have cd-rom, but your friend have dvd-rom drive.
For you and your friend I have to send 5 CD-disks,  but I prefer send 1 DVD.
Your friend can install Fc from DVD and write iso on the CD for you.
WBR, Peter

Ah, now I get it. The only method I can see is to have a dual layer DVD drive. The DVD install and the isos on one disk. I saw something recently about a script or app that concatenates cd ISOs into a single DVD image, but after some checking I can't find/remember where the heck I saw it.

--
Ita erat quando hic adveni.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator