Re: Canon Elura 100 Camcorder and FC5

[root bobcp4 ~]# kino
kino: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib64/libavcodec.so.51: undefined
symbol: faacDecOpen

Can you tell me what to do to fix it?

I had something very similar happen with mplayer recently - it was
caused by mixing livna and freshrpms repos.
IIRC, I did 'rpm -ev faad2' and 'yum --disablerepo=freshrpms install faad2'
Or maybe I removed faad2 with yum instead of rpm - I don't remember.

YMMV
Chris

PS - there's at least one recent thread about this - that's how I
found the solution...