Re: how to force the use of a web proxy?

On 1/3/07, Colin Brace <cb lim nl> wrote:
On 1/3/07, Kevin Kempter <kevin kevinkempterllc com> wrote:

> How can I force the network for each box to use the proxy and basically not
> work at all if the user tries to use a direct connection to the internet?

http://www.brennan.id.au/11-Squid_Web_Proxy.html#transparent
I am using this option and is great!, off course this is supposing all
your network is going to Internet using this Linux Box.
If not please explain us more about your topology.

regards,
--
Guillermo Garron
"Linux IS user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are."