Re: totally off topic email question

Gene Heskett wrote:
On Tuesday 02 January 2007 21:15, Roger Taranto wrote:
On Tue, 2007-01-02 at 18:04, Gene Heskett wrote:
So can someone clarify for me, the names of the  pop and smtp servers
at yahoo.  Or how to make t-bird verbose enough to tell us whats
wrong?
It looks like you have to pay extra to get POP service to Yahoo Mail. See: http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/pop-10.html
"You must subscribe to the Yahoo! Mail Plus service for POP access
through your email client."

However, it looks like someone wrote a Perl script that might solve your
POP problem.  See: http://ypopsemail.com

Hey, thats slick, thanks. But me and I allergy to windows strikes again. And that leads me to ask another related question:

Where does one get a perl interpretor for windows in order to run this script?

www.activestate.com provide (for free) ActivePerl which is the most popular windows binary distribution of perl.