Re: [OT] Sendmail Question

On Thursday, Jan 4th 2007 at 15:20 -0000, quoth Dan Track:

=>Hi
=>
=>I was wondering if someobody could show me how to configure sendmail
=>so that anything I send to it gets trashed into say /dev/null. i.e
=>that sendmail accepts mail but doesn't deliver.
=>
=>Any help would be appreciated
=>Thanks
=>Dan
=>

I think your question is flawed. If sendmail accepts a messgae then it
will be delivered. If it can't accept the message because the person that
it's addressed to doesn't exist then the default action is to not accept.