Re: [OT] Sendmail Question

On Thu, 2007-01-04 at 15:20 +0000, Dan Track wrote:

> I was wondering if someobody could show me how to configure sendmail
> so that anything I send to it gets trashed into say /dev/null. i.e
> that sendmail accepts mail but doesn't deliver.
>
> Any help would be appreciated

I haven't tested this, but conceptually the approach I would use
would be to use the virtusertable to map all users at your
domain to one like:
@mydomain.com  some_local_user

Then in aliases, send that to /dev/null like
some_local_user:/dev/null

That way it will be easy to add exceptions that have normal handling
later if you decide to watch postmaster/abuse, or whatever.

--
 Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com