Installing DjVu plug-in

Herewith,I submit to you and if anybady would please help me release my
concern !
 Previously I have made an attempt to disclose the essentiales of
concerne embedded in the sequence of installation.
 I had fulfilled as follows:

Downloaded the plug-in from http://djvu.libre.djvuzone.org
DjVuLibre-3.5.17 plugin untared and uncompressed

$ cd to the same directory
$ ./configure
$ make then changed  to su
# make install

After then I ascertained the site of the directories and  files
concerned with ls -al.

The above sequence has arrived to the akt of simbolic link in order to
make mozilla-firefox browser known where he can find the nsdejavu called
plug-in. The instruction enclosed suggested for mozilla:

$ cd /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins
$ ln -s /usr/local/lib/netscape/plugins/nsdejavu.so nsdejavu.so

To my annoyance, however, there are not any /netscape/ sub-directory in
my FC4 file hierarchy.

Instead I found there two possible candidate for containing mozilla
browser :
  /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins or
  /usr/lib/mozilla-1.7.8/plugins

After I had completed the maneuvre by adding simbolic plug-in link to
either of the two above directories, in spite of all my endevour the
plug-in does not work !

Any help would be highly appreciated
Gyurka

√Čv v√©gi akci√≥ a FreeStartn√°l! Rendeljen most ADSL-t 2 √©vre, √©s az els√∂ 500 megrendel√∂nek
egz √©v teljes havid√≠j√°t elengedj√ľk. R√©szleteket keresse a www.freestart.hu oldalon!