Re: login from a web browser

On Thu, 4 Jan 2007, Dotan Cohen wrote:

On 24/12/06, Justin Zygmont <jzygmont solarflow net> wrote:
Does anyone hapen to know of a program that can run either as an applet or
servlet to allow ssh or telnet logins through a web browser.  Its harder
to find one that works well and is easy to use.

Sorry for the late reply, but have you looked into VNC? You'll have to
configure it to use Gnome or KDE (I think that it uses XFCE by
default) but it seems to work good, at least on a LAN.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/gmail.html

hi, thanks for the reply. I think this is a completely different thing you have suggested however, I think I have found a solution. JTA seem simple and powerful enough, ssh is limited to v1 at the moment, but don't let that discourage you, this can be a useful porgram.

http://javassh.org/space/Download