FC6 vim-enhanced - Disabling vim matching brackets highlight

James Wilkinson fedora at aprilcottage.co.uk
Fri Jan 5 11:32:58 UTC 2007

Cameron B. Prince wrote:
> Can someone tell me how to disable the matching brackets highlight feature
> in vim? It's troublesome when using a monochrome terminal.

A bit of googling and experimentation suggests:
:help matchparen
is the Fine Manual to read. It looks like you can turn them off on a
monochrome terminal but keep them on when colour is available.

Hope this helps,

James.

--
E-mail:     james@ | "!" sez I.  And "?".  After a few speechless seconds I
aprilcottage.co.uk | come out with "%^&*".  Unless I come up with something