Re: FC6 Install x86_64 yum.YumBase [SOLVED]

On Fri, 2007-01-05 at 09:42 -0500, fedora-list-request redhat com wrote:

> We are going to need a hint about what distro/release/updates the
> machine is currently running ?

I was updating from an up to date Fedora Core 5 .

> Also, this seems like a test release sort of issue, are you using the
> actual fc6 release {zod} ?
>
> DaveT.

I am absolutely sure this is the Zod release, sha1sum gpg and all.

As it turns out just waiting solved the problem. Whatever it's doing
just takes an hour or so.  I found this message that pointed this out :

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2006-October/msg00850.html