Re: A really good article on software usability

On Saturday, January 06, 2007, at 03:24AM, "Les" <hlhowell pacbell net> wrote:

>[shnip] Isn't one of Murphy's laws that computer data and programs will always
>expand to overflow any existing storage medium and only at the most
>inopportune times?

The inpportune times bit would be a permutation of Murphy's but the former condition is a permutation of Northcote Parkinson's disquisition on the vagaries of British bureaucracy (which dates from the 1950s if I recall correctly -- tempus fugit but doesn't change much!).

Ian A