Re: best way to add fedora directories to yum?

On 1/5/07, Tom Poe <tompoe fngi net> wrote:
I managed to panic, click and screw up yum directories.  At this point,
I think I need to cleanly uninstall, and reinstall yum.  Has anyone done
this on FC5?  What are the steps?
Tom

Do you mean you screwed up your repositories, or that you accidentally
deleted files from some directory? What happens when you run

yum update

as root?

Generally you can find very good advice about yum at fedorafaq.org.