Need compiz rpm updates from Fedora!

Rob Andrews rob at choralone.org
Fri Jan 5 20:32:44 UTC 2007

On 05-Jan-2007 19:15.08 (GMT), Dmitriy Kropivnitskiy wrote:
 > Since you are not making distinctions between major versions and minor versions I can provide a lot of examples. For staters
 > firefox => original FC6 is 1.5.0.7 and current update is 1.5.0.8
 > thunderbird => original FC6 is 1.5.0.7 and current update is 1.5.0.8

"Firefox 1.5.0.8 is a security and stability update that is part of our
ongoing program to provide a safe Internet experience for our customers."

"Thunderbird 1.5.0.8 provides stability and security enhancements that are
part of our ongoing program to provide a safer email experience for our
users."

See blanket clause "if upstream fixes security issues" :)

rob andrews                       :: pgp 0x01e00563 :: rob at choralone.org