Problem running GL screensavers

Hi

I'm using FC-6.  The GL screensavers [in KDE] are showing only half
the screen whenever DRI is enabled, no matter what the screen
resolution is. When DRI is not used they don't have that problem.

processor P III 550 MHz
ram  128 MB
onboard gfx card : Intel 810

I am using 16 bpp so that DRI is enabled and glxinfo confirms the fact.

Could someone please tell me what is wrong ?

Regards

Roy