best way to add fedora directories to yum?

Tom Poe tompoe at fngi.net
Fri Jan 5 23:57:47 UTC 2007

David Boles wrote:

David:  Thanks for the reminder that my FC5 CDs are not just for the
first install.  :)

I tried your suggestion, and  downloaded the rpm and ran:
# rpm -Uvh fedora-release-5-5.noarch.rpm
[100%]
        package fedora-release-5-5 is already installed

I think I need to find a working directory at /etc/yum.repos.d to
replace the fedora directories I deleted from that directory and from
/var/cache/yum
Thanks, Tom