RE: Beryl options and nvidia

If you have problems with beryl, try compiz. The reason being is that compiz
has better memory management than beryl (technically, beryl requires 2 full
pixmaps per client window, compiz only one). For me, with a 128M nvidia
5650go, I run into the black window problem after only a few windows with
beryl, but have never seen it with compiz. Also, compiz appears, at least
for me, smoother and faster. Running beryl the effects are quite jerky.