cron output

I have a little perl script that checks for the existence of an sshfs mount. If the mount is there, the script exits, but if it isn't there, the script remounts the filesystem. But since the upgrade to FC5 from FC2 my cron job is reporting the output of the script even though I've set it to not to (as below:).
What's changed that made this happen and how do I alter it's output?

15 * * * * /root/check_mounts.sh /mnt/chapman-c chapman.ercbroadband.org:/cygdrive/c/ 2>&1

--
Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator