fc5->fc6 via yum, some package not upgraded

Hello,

I upgraded FC5 to FC6 using yum. Most of the stuff went fine. The only problem (apart from manually editing xorg.conf to get nvidia working again) is that some packages are still stuck at fc5 versions:
$> rpm -qa | grep -i fc5
ckermit-8.0.211-5.fc5
kernel-devel-2.6.18-1.2257.fc5
libstdc++so7-4.2.0-0.3.20060428.fc5.3
openldap-2.3.30-1.fc5
xmms-mp3-1.2.10-16.fc5
xmms-wma-1.0.5-3.fc5
PyQt-devel-3.17-0.1.fc5
openldap-clients-2.3.30-1.fc5
sip-devel-4.5-0.1.fc5
skype-1.3.0.53-fc5
libfame-0.9.1-10.fc5
openldap-devel-2.3.30-1.fc5
sip-4.5-0.1.fc5
PyQt-3.17-0.1.fc5
kernel-2.6.18-1.2257.fc5

Ignore the last package, I will remove it soon. But how do I upgrade the other packages to current version, fc6? Or are they fine as they are?

thanks,
->HS