Re: Inquiry about input methods for Arabic

ahmed mostafa wrote:

Hello,
I am a new user to fedora core 6 "Zod", and I enabled Arabic language support while installation, but when I opened OpenOffice.org to enter arabic text I didn't know how to enter it (I tried pressing right ALT+SHIFT but nothing happened), I could only enter English text. Kindly advise me how to enter Arabic text in OpenOffice.org.

You may have better luck if you ask on the OpenOffice mailing list. You can subscribe by mailing to: users-subscribe openoffice org

--
Erik P. Olsen, Civilingeniør, MSc
Solsortvej 30, DK-2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark