I had cracked?

I have been set firewall from first installing , all port have been blocked but only kerberos authentication is set.

My connected Fedora Core 6 might be cracked, so My NOT CONNECTED Fedora Core 6 was not cracked.

Mystery was happened. I have had never no Kerberos server.

redhat Fedora Core 6 only can cracking , self cracking OS????

arataki estate ocn ne jp