Re: Cups broken and my stomach is upset - Anger Management in Action Danger! Danger! Will Robinson!

On Mon, 2007-01-08 at 02:12 -0500, Ric Moore wrote:
> I printed out some plain text documents for my project and then cranked
> up gimp to print one graphic page for the cover of the Dvd that I am to
> send. Well, what had been just plain ole working about a week or so ago,
> started sucking in paper with one line printed saying
> "%!PS-Adobe-3.0
>          %%Creator: Print plug-in V4.2.7 - July 2004 for Gimp/Gimp print
>
> ... and then proceeded to suck and spit paper out onto the floor.

I've never had the greatest of luck printing through GIMP, I've resorted
to using other programs to print the graphics, at times.  But have you
gone through the various print options that GIMP presents (including
which drivers, etc.).  It might be GIMP print not CUPS that's at fault.