Re: How to display CLI output on another machine

Les wrote:

Ok. I'll try this again. I have text on machine B's Konsole, and wish to view this text from machine A so that I can use some of it as a reply to a mailing list. If I downloaded email to machine B, as well as machine A this wouldn't be a problem, but I don't, and all the email arrives on machine A.

In Konsole here is an Edit | Save History As... menu function, which will at least change the problem into shipping a text file around, (if I understood your description).

-Andy