Re: A really good article on software usability

On Mon, 2007-01-08 at 10:04 +0000, Scott van Looy wrote:
> Doesn't happen. You're mistaking the MRUA list for the start menu

You're presuming I meant XP, I was chiefly annoyed at how ME and 2000
did that (to the general programs listed in the start menu).

I haven't toyed with XP enough to find out how it did its trick.  I
found the default layout a right pain - almost half a screen full, and
not very coherent.