Re: iptables on fedora 5

still doesn't work ...
At reboot, it copies /etc/sysconfig/iptables to /etc/sysconfig/ iptables.save and put default values in /etc/sysconfig/iptables

On Jan 8, 2007, at 2:50 PM, Raina Otoni wrote:

try "service iptables save" command

Thibaut Lassalle wrote:
Hi

I modified the /etc/sysconfig/iptables to match my needs but whenever i
restart the server, the default settings come again.
How to keep my /etc/sysconfig/iptables even if i reboot ?