Re: Restarting modem/router through software

On 1/8/07, Frank Cox <theatre sasktel net> wrote:
> How can I check whether the IP changed after a power cycling?

Check the IP address right now.  Write it down.  The next time it hangs up,
power cycle it and check the IP address.  Compare it to the one that you wrote
down.

Thanks, Frank, but my problem is that I do not know the command to
check the IP address. What is it?

Paul