does gfortran do double double ??

Most Fortran Compliers I have seen on 32 bit machines have a command
line option that converts double precision from 64 -> 128 bits.

I see some options in gfortran to control variable lenght, but none that
do the above.

Since gcc does long long and long double, it would seem that the support
is there, so I have to question whether I missed something.
--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg dwf com