Re: Cups broken and my stomach is upset - Anger Management in Action Danger! Danger! Will Robinson!

On Mon, 2007-01-08 at 15:32 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
> its not an excusable offense, its fedora's, for not bringing
> gutenprint into the fold AND seeing to it the default printer is NOT a
> non-existant ps capable printer.

Speaking of Postcript...  In the past, once I had CUPS up and running,
any program could print to the "generic postscript" printer that appears
in some program's print dialogue, I didn't specifically have to select
the one working through CUPS.  Now, attempting that does nothing at all.