Package updater broke?

John Bowden john.bowden43 at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jan 9 01:17:24 UTC 2007

Hi List.
I have been off line for nearly two weeks due to my broad band
connection failing. As soon as I got my connection up I went to the
Software updater to check for any up dates and as expected it gave me a
long list. First I selected all the packages but kept getting error
messages complaining about unresolved dependencies. I then selected each
package one at a time and get the same unresolved dependencies message
for each package (I have tried the first 12 packages so far). I thought
the package updater was supposed to sort out the dependencies
automatically? Any ideas whats wrong?
john