Re: Mounting NTFS

John Bowden wrote:
I have installed the ntfs-3g package. How do I mount my ntfs partition,
I would like it to be permanently mounted with read and write access. I
know the write access is still experimental but I don't plan to be
editing any important windoz files.

You might add something like 'ntfs-3g /dev/sda1 /mnt/xp' to rc.local and it should be ready to go when the computer is ready after boot. I do this for 'yum -y update' on a computer that I setup for novice computer users and it works for that situation. ntfs-3g should work from the script also.

Jim
--
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.