Re: Cups broken and my stomach is upset - Anger Management in Action Danger! Danger! Will Robinson!

On Monday 08 January 2007 19:44, Tim wrote:
> they use, others are misleading.  I've got a couple of
> laser printers (and old and dependable HP LaserJet 4L,
> and an old and unreliable Kyocera FS-400), which I've
> seen reports that at least one of can handle Postscript,
> directly, and others that say they don't.

I have a HP LaserJet 5L that is about 15 years old and it
works very well with Linux.  It even does a good job with
print jobs sent to it through my Linux box from a winblows
box that my wife uses over a wireless connection.